Thursday, July 5, 2007

sexy bad boy

Oh, this is so frustrating. It just figures that the blog I have wanted to post for days won't be posted after all. At least, not in the manner I would like it to be. I'm a perfectionist, but I should give you a little something.

OK. So I've seen commercials--a lot of them--for the fifth Harry Potter movie. I don't know what it's called. Harry Potter and the Scorching Money-Making Machine, perhaps? But that is neither here nor there. The point is, within these commercials I have glimpsed some extreme sexiness.

God no, I'm not talking about the little kid stars. I'm talking about Lord Voldemort. No, I don't fancy him in that black dress. I fancy him in that tight black suit he's wearing in the clip from the film in which Harry spots him at the train station. I understand that Voldemort doesn't have a (real) nose, and yes, that detracts from his looks, but Ralph Fiennes just keeps getting sexier and sexier. I used to not think of him. Now, I find him extremely attractive, and his random, well-publicized sexual escapades only make him more intriguing to me.

As you might have guessed, this blog post is incomplete because I could not furnish it with a photo of Ralph as Voldemort in that black suit. I looked everywhere for at least twenty minutes. How disappointing. You'd like it, too.

No comments: