Saturday, May 19, 2007

c'mon sugar let me know

I've been watching Six Feet Under (2001-2005) again. I've started from the beginning of the fourth (second-to-last) season with the exact purpose of seeing Justin Theroux, who appears as Brenda Chenowith's (Rachel Griffiths) boyfriend.

Watching, I realized that no one can get much sexier than him. I just like his aesthetic, which I understand changes a lot because he is an actor, but his body and jet black hair are consistent. That he, as Joe, plays the french horn, scurries across a courtyard buck naked just to have sex with Brenda (they met because they're neighbors), and prefers to be bullied in bed makes him really sexy to me.

Don't get me wrong, I find other men extremely attractive, extremely sexy (not Colin Firth!), but there's something very raw about Justin, very sensual, very rough, really.

1 comment:

Ridiculous Authenticity said...

I think it's a little unfair for you to single out Colin Firth in your blog since at the moment you were typing we were discussing his not-so-attractiveness.