Tuesday, May 29, 2007

spoiled little rich girl

This just in, from the celebrity news outlet on IMDb:

Lohan Loses Sponsors for 21st Birthday
Vodka company Svedka has reportedly pulled out as sponsors of Lindsay Lohan's 21st birthday party in Las Vegas this summer. The Mean Girls actress, who has attended Alcoholics Anonymous in the past, had teamed up with the drinks company for her glitzy two-day bash on July 2, but it appears Svedka has had second thoughts about their involvement in the celebrations, according to the New York Daily News. Other sponsors for the landmark birthday celebrations include Pure nightclub, Caesars Palace and the Social House restaurant at Treasure Island.

This leaves out the bit that they probably pulled out of sponsoring her birthday because she was arrested under the suspicion that she was driving under the influence in the wee hours of Saturday morning. But that is not why I post this. I merely want to know why ANY companies would sponsor a birthday for ANYONE like it's a sporting event. I have never seen anything like this before, and quite frankly, I find it very stupid. Who can I get to sponsor my 21st birthday, eh? I can't even think of a brand. My father will do just fine.

No comments: