Saturday, May 5, 2007

potty training

Call me disgusting, but on my most recent trip to the bathroom (yeah, this happened just a minute ago), when I saw how someone's previously set off anal fireworks (aka diarrhea?) had stayed clung to the seat, I thought, of course, "how disgusting!"

Usually when I make observations not wholly unlike this one, I do something to change it. For instance, whenever I spot litter while walking around anywhere, if it doesn't look too germy, I will pick it up and properly dispose of it asap. My thinking is, I cannot just notice it and NOT pick it up.

So, I admit that this thought ran through my head, too. But I just couldn't clean up someone else's shit. I've honestly thought of putting up a sign that reads: "I'd wipe it clean if it were my shit." But I know I won't.

I just had to share this.

No comments: