Monday, May 28, 2007

icehouse isn't just the name of a band

It's almost June and I am sitting in my room, watching Todo sobre mi madre (1999), wearing my winter coat and socks. I think the heater is turned all the way up. I've tried turning the knob all the way in the other direction but I don't notice a difference. I just hope it gets warmer and sunnier here soon. This is uncomfortable. And I've taken so many naps in the past couple of days; it's easiest to keep warm in that iron lung for a bed that I have. I've become lazy because of it, too.

1 comment:

Alexandra Frank. said...

Just occurred to me: I think the reason my heater isn't ever getting warm--no matter which direction I turn the knob--is because they've shut off the heat. I guess they don't anticipate it being this cold in late May. Bastards.