Wednesday, March 28, 2007

everyone needs their priv-acy!

Would you like to know how observant I am?

When I came home from 300 (2007) and Sainsbury's this afternoon, I rushed to put my bags down. Then I turned round and saw that my wardrobe doors were closed. I stood there for a second, thinking how atypical it would have been of me to shut them. Then I looked down just below my sink and saw that my shower caddy, containing my shampoo, conditioner, etc., was missing. This pisses me right off. I went to put my food away in the kitchen and came back. I wasn't burgled. It's not as if someone snuck in on one of the few occasions that I didn't lock my door so they could play a prank on me (what do they care about me?). I knew what it was, but why would they inspect my room and not leave a note? Suppose they didn't find a shower caddy on their precious ugly carpet. Suppose they hadn't moved it inside the wardrobe, shifting my things as they were. They wouldn't have said anything, and that creeps me out. Some respect for privacy!

No comments: