Friday, March 9, 2007

turn and face the strange

"This is the Day" by The The is playing right now.

Last night, while watching Tristram Shandy: A Cock and Bull Story (2005), I made a list--in pretty good handwriting, I might add--of the changes I want to make in my life. There are a lot, and since it is never my objective to bore you, I will just tell you a handful:

"Be more open-minded--open to new ideas, people, activities"

"Don't take naps unless you're genuinely tired"

"Cut out the swear words"

"Take more photos if you want to be a photographer"

"Smile!"

"Read a book outside of your coursework"

"Finish that scarf"

"Add to this list often"

I already started exercising this morning. I'm waiting for the endorphins to take effect, but I am happy that I am already on this track. After all, I didn't buy any digestives or sweets while I was at Sainsbury's.

No comments: