Sunday, March 25, 2007

making time

Well, everything is back to normal again. I am now five hours ahead of the East Coast and eight ahead of the West. The changeover happened last night before I went to bed. I noticed because my computer was telling me I was going to bed at 2.20 am. I didn't even realize British Summer Time was starting, so it came as a bit of a shock. "Uh, I didn't think it was so late..."

I had to change the time on my watch so it wouldn't be 50 minutes behind. "50 minutes behind?" you ask. "Why isn't it an hour?" Well, I have always set my watch a couple minutes ahead. It once was four minutes fast, then it slowly turned into seven and then nine and then eleven. I don't understand how I lost time like that, but to end the confusion, I decided to set my watch to the actual time.

It is 1 pm.

No comments: