Monday, March 26, 2007

i don't heart 'em either

I'm just like all those other celebrity-obsessed bloggers. I've watched two videos that feature the MAJOR rift between Lily Tomlin and David O. Russell on the set of I Heart Huckabees (2004). The other one is here. The second is worth checking out just to see Tomlin curse at Dustin Hoffman for trying to console her.

It's also quite funny to hear Russell tell Tomlin to act like an adult when he's behaving just as badly, if not worse. And he's an idiot to think that, toward the end of the clip, he hadn't yelled at her. Oh, yes you did, pal. We've got it on tape! Or video or whatever. You know what I mean.

I'm not crazy about this movie. I don't like Russell because I've heard he's a prick. Remember the fight he had on the set of Three Kings (1999) with the Clooney over Russell's alleged mistreatment toward a crew member? And I'm not a fan of Tomlin, either. But I watched it because I wanted to see celebrities yell at each other and to see if any would get caught in the crossfire. Ouch, poor Dustin.

1 comment:

Ridiculous Authenticity said...

You know I've always hated that movie.