Saturday, March 24, 2007

nothing to look forward to

Today is my second day of the Easter holiday. In these four weeks, I have to write four essays, totaling 9000 words. It won't take me four weeks to do it, so I am not starting today. However, I will say that, while I was looking forward to people being gone, I can now see that I won't like it so much. I'm afraid while they are at home or gallivanting through Europe, I will be stuck here with the only person I do not like. (Does he ever go home?) There will be four weeks of awkward silences and him staring at me. It will feel even lonelier with him here.

I'm also not looking forward to all these long days of doing nothing. Those Spanish books better come soon. I can't see myself spending hours on end in the library doing anything, really, but maybe when I start to work on my essays, I will go in there. Gotta get out of here.

No comments: