Wednesday, April 11, 2007

i was looking for salvation

Fuck RadioIO80s. I recently heard Jay call it "RadioIO80sPop." This makes sense since RadioIO80sPop is no longer listed as available. This means they got rid of RadioIO80s because I was the only person who listened to it. What I don't understand is why they didn't just get rid of RadioIO80s from the list. It's a bit confusing, no?

Well, I had wandered onto RadioIO90s and it's just awful. I'd say I didn't recognize about 50 percent of the bands and songs played. The stream host, whose name I do not know because I hadn't spent as much time with him as I have with Jay, must have really liked 311 because that was the only band that was ever repeated. And all their shit sounds the same to me, anyway.

Where am I now?

RadioIOEdge. I suppose it's their indie station. So far it's pretty good. I'm going to stay here for awhile, but I have to tell you that the mumbling radio one of my neighbors (the only one I truly dislike) is blasting is driving me mad. I can't even tell you what language it is in. I think I need to get out of here, anyway.

Please, I don't want to be miserable anymore!

No comments: